Monday, May 31, 2010

KRVM's Breakfast With The Blues Play List Monday 5-31-10

Themes...special holiday show...started the show with about 80 minutes of local and regional performers...a very talented group...did a Robert Cray live set...a lot of new stuff...played 53 tunes.

KRVM's Breakfast With The Blues is on Facebook with a fan page...if you are on FB...look us up and become a fan!! Ahhh...the power of Facebook!! Try it you will like it!! You may want to check out the Unofficial web page of BWTB...a million billion pictures!! http://home.comcast.net/~boogiekingsteve/


WE ARE STREAMING AGAIN!!
http://www.krvm.org/
Hit that Listen On Line button and follow the directions! Be sure to select the right stream...not all of them will work on your computer.

@ Indicates Song Writer's Block
* Indicates performing in the area soon.
% BKS CD of the Week.
+ Indicates new to the station within the last five months.

ARTIST-------SONG-------ALBUM
Henry Cooper-Death Jacket Blues-The Gin Years
Walker T Ryan-Black Velvet Elvis-Underdog American Music
*Adam Scramstad-For Hugh-No Sun Around Blues
*Al Rivers-Blues Are My Only Friend-Inside Out
Barbara Healy-Mama Told Me Not To Look-Mama Told Me Not To Look
Ellen Whyte-The Blues Walked Through My Door-Four Way Stop
Broh-Taylor Band-Little By Little-Blues With A Pulse
*Jerry & The Satgehogs-I've Got A Mind To Go-Unreleased
The Vipers/Deb Cleveland-I Ain't Drunk I've Just Been Drinking-Tickle My Toes
Broadway Phil & The Shouters-Ten After Midnight-Shout Back
Michael Tracey & The Hi-Tones-Scratch My Back-Got To Getaway
+David Jacobs-Strain-How Long-Terraplane Angel
Michael Osborn-Shake These Blues-What Goes Around
+Billy D & The HooDoos-She's The One-Something's Wrong
+Franco Paletta & The Stingers-Southbound-Can't Kick Love
Lloyd Jones-When I get Back Home
Lisa Mann-Little Sister-Chop Water
Kevin Selfe & The Tornadoes-The Way She Moves-Playing The Game
+Vincent Hayes Project-Hit Me High Hit Me Low-Reclamation
+Teeny Tucker-Ain't That The Blues-Keep The Blues Alive
+Willie Buck-There's A Time-The Life I Love
+Becki Sue & Her Big Rocking Daddies-Rocket In My Pocket-Big Rockin' Boogie
+Phil Gates-You Should've Listened-Addicted To The Blues
+Super Chikan-Here Come My baby-Chikadelic
Susan Tedeschi-Break In The Road-Back To The River
+Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps-A Good Day To Cry-You Know You Love It
Catherine Denise-One Of These Days-Treat Me Like A Lady
+Robert Cray-Foul Play-Authorized Bootleg
Robert Cray-I Guess I Showed Her-Live From Across the Pond
+Robert Cray-Phone Booth-Authorized Bootleg
+Brooks Williams-Grinnin' In Your Face-Baby O!
+Marshall Lawrence-So Long Rosalee-Blues Intervention
Jo-Ann Kelly-Moon Going Down-Do It & More
Nathan James-Heart's Desire-I Don't Know
Mike Shrimp Daddy" Reid-Few Bricks Shy-Messin' With My System
King Biscuit Boy-Ain't Gonna Do It-30 Years Of Stony Plain
+Harper-I Never Want-Stand Together
JJ Grey & Mofro-Mississippi-Country Ghetto
+Christian Dozzler/Robin Banks-Cocktail Or Beer-Livin' Life
Missy Andersen-Ace Of Spades-Missy Andersen
+Shakura S'Aida-This Is Not A Love Song-Brown Sugar
Sharrie Williams-I'm Here To Stay-I'm Here To Stay
Solomon Burke-Along ABout Midnight-Soul Of The Blues
Little George Sueref-Finger Lickin'-Little George Sueref & The Blue Stars
Little Milton-Who's Cheatin' Who-Greatest Hits
+*Matt Schofield-Can't Put You Down-Heads Tails and Aces
+*Ty Curtis Band-I Must Confess-Cross That Line
+*Matt Schofield-Not Raining Now-Heads Tails and Aces
+Maurizio Pugno-I Like It Like That-Kill The Coffee
Lisa Mann-Some Day-Chop Water
Nicole Hart-Can't Ever Let You go-Treasure
Freddi King-Same Old Blues-Ultimate Collection
Freddie King-King Of The Highway-Best Of The Shelter Years


My play list blog is here with a bunch of pictures to go along with it. I report to Living Blues.
http://boogiekingsteveplaylist.blogspot.com/

The Sunday BWTB show is broadcast by KRVM (Eugene, Oregon USA) from 7 AM until 11 AM. KRVM has BWTB every day of the week for a total of 20 hours of blues programming. Our triple-A (8 AM 5 PM) format now features about one blues song an hour. I am also a member of the Rainy Day Blues Society. Links below. Stop by and check it out.

Constructive criticism accepted. Suggestions accepted. Compliments very much accepted! ;-)
http://home.comcast.net/~boogiekingsteve/
http://www.krvm.org/
http://www.rainydayblues.org/
http://www.myspace.com/boogieking


Any CDs that you wish to submit may be mailed to
KRVM
Breakfast With Blues
1574 Coburg Rd - PMB 237
Eugene, OR 97401
USA