Monday, August 30, 2010

KRVM's Breakfast With The Blues Play List Sunday 8-29-2010

Themes...started with a live Muddy Waters set...did some British blues...a set featuring Michigan performers...and a Johnny Adams set...played 56 tunes.

KRVM's Breakfast With The Blues is on Facebook with a fan page...if you are on FB...look us up and become a fan!! Ahhh...the power of Facebook!! Try it you will like it!! You may want to check out the Unofficial web page of BWTB...a million billion pictures!! http://home.comcast.net/~boogiekingsteve/


WE ARE STREAMING AGAIN!!
http://www.krvm.org/
Hit that Listen On Line button and follow the directions! Be sure to select the right stream...not all of them will work on your computer.

@ Indicates Song Writer's Block
* Indicates performing in the area soon.
% BKS CD of the Week.
+ Indicates new to the station within the last five months.

ARTIST-------SONG-------ALBUM
Muddy Waters-I Can't Be Satisfied-His Best:1947 to 1955
Muddy Waters-Rock Me-Authorized Bootleg
Muddy Waters-Going Down Slow-Chess Box
Muddy Waters-I Feel So Good-At Newport
Muddy Waters-Got My Mojo Working-Lost Tapes
Memphis Minnie-Chickasaw Train Blues-me And My Chauffeur Blues
Blu Lu Barker-Don't You Feel My Leg-House Of Blues:Essential Women In Blues
Victoria Spivey-You're My Man-Classic Piano Blues
Memphis Minnie-Me And My Chauffeur Blues-Me And My Chauffeur Blues
Billie Holiday-Summertime-Lady Day:The Master Takes And Singles
Ray Charles-I Had My Fun-Absolute Essential
Ann Peebles-I Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home-The Complete Ann Peebles
Jimmy Rushing-Blues In the Dark-Blues I Like To Hear
+Steve Freund-Boogie In The Rain-Lonesome Flight
Aaron Moore-Made A Change In Your Love-Boot'em Up
+Dave Specter-Blues Call-Specterfied
Missy Andersen-Tell Mama-Missy Andersen
+Shaun Murphy-Bed Of Roses-The Trouble With Loving
+Janiva Magness-I Want To Do Everything For You-The Devil Is An Angel Too
Olga-I Won't Ask-Now Is The time
+Seasick Steve-Dark-Man From Another Time
+Davis Coen-Stranger In My home-Jukebox Classics
Christine Santelli-Guilty-Any Better Time
Fleetwood Mac-Black Magic Woman-The Pious Bird Of Good Omen
Savoy Brown-That's All I Want Baby-The Blues keep Me Holdin' On
John Mayall/Eric Clapton-Ramblin' On My Mind-Bluesbreakers With Eric Clapton
+Peter Green Splinter Group-Crawlin' Kingsnake-This Is The Blues
Ian Siegal-Sugar Rush-Meat And Potatoes
Matt Schofield-Pack It Up-Ear to The Ground
+Oli Brown-Take A Look Back-Heads I Win Tails You Lose
+Motor City Horn/Alberta Adams-Detroit-Local Boys
Greg Nagy-M & O Blues-Walk The Fine Thin Line
Thornetta Davis-Cry-Sunday Morning Music
RJ Spangler Blues Four-You Know I Can't Refuse-You Know I Can't Refuse
+Vincent Hayes Project-Hit Me High Hit Me Low-Reclamation
Root Doctor-Two Dollars More-Been A Long Time Coming
+Michael Harrison-In From the Storm-Lost In The Blues
+JW Jones-Right On Time-Midnight Memphis Sun
+Stacy Jones Band-Turn To The Blues-Long Time Coming
+Chrissie O'Dell-You Lied To Me-If I had A Dime
Johnny Adams-Not Trustworthy (A Lyin' Woman)-Great Johnny Adams Blues Album
Johnny Adams-It's An Up An Down World-HOB:Essential Blues
Johnny Adams-Imitation of Love-Great Johnny Adams Blues Album
Johnny Winter-Mean Mistreater-Johnny Winter
+Charlie Musselwhite-Dig The Pain-The Well
+Mitch Kashmar & The Pontiax-Gonna Find Someone New-100 Miles To Go
+*Michael K's Rumble Pack-Black Cadillac-Gator Crossing
+*Randy Oxford Band-Little Boys-Teach You A Lesson
Jackie Payne Steve Edmonson Band-Bringin' Me Right back In-Overnight Sensation
+Alabama Mike-Look Here Baby-Tailor Made Blues
+Latvian Blues Band-Take That-Unreal
+Ty Curtis Band-I Must Confess-Cross That Line
+Karen Lovely Band-Blues Ain't Far Behind-Still the Rain
+Broh Taylor Band-Beer Bottle Boogie-Whose Shoes
Larry Garner-Heavy Pieces-Here Today Gone Tomorrow
Larry Garner-The Road Of Life-Baton Rouge

My play list blog is here with a bunch of pictures to go along with it. I report to Living Blues.
http://boogiekingsteveplaylist.blogspot.com/

The Sunday BWTB show is broadcast by KRVM (Eugene, Oregon USA) from 7 AM until 11 AM. KRVM has BWTB every day of the week for a total of 20 hours of blues programming. Our triple-A (8 AM 5 PM) format now features about one blues song an hour. I am also a member of the Rainy Day Blues Society. Links below. Stop by and check it out.

Constructive criticism accepted. Suggestions accepted. Compliments very much accepted! ;-)
http://home.comcast.net/~boogiekingsteve/
http://www.krvm.org/
http://www.rainydayblues.org/
http://www.myspace.com/boogieking


Any CDs that you wish to submit may be mailed to
KRVM
Breakfast With Blues
1574 Coburg Rd - PMB 237
Eugene, OR 97401
USA

No comments: